The proprietor of helpprotect.me is:
- A father of 5
- A 20 year tech industry vet
- Active in many church and civic groups
For over a decade, because of the industry background and civic and family focus, he has been asked to provide customized cyber security trainings for groups ranging from 20-100+ people.
These real-talk (not geek speak) sessions cover the following:
- Personal information safety
- Bullying and other online mental health threats
- Family internet security – tips and tools
- Social media awareness
- Balancing between online security and freedom
And – they also give people a chance to ask questions in a safe group environment.
If you are a member of a church or community group (schools, parent associations, etc) or a small business owner who would like to provide a valuable service to your employees, contact us for pricing and availability
- Regular virtual training sessions, delivered via Slack (or other online meeting service)
- One-time live sessions (travel dependent)
- Regular business updates for small businesses who are concerned for company and / or employee cyber safety (either live or remote)
Pricing varies based on need. Please contact us for details.