Sign up for email updates, like us on WordPress, Facebook, Twitter.
Staying 100% safe online is impossible. Too many threats, too many holes, too much human error.
Add to it, security is pretty overwhelming for most people. Especially those who hear about an issue on the news but don’t have any idea what the acronyms, jargon, and lingo mean.
The purposes of this site:
- Aggregate news that you should actually care about
- Define security terms and provide examples that help families
- Share useful links and resources
- Provide a forum for real security questions
- Attempt to take some of the fear out of cyber security
Don’t be like this Osterich:
Follow us and stay up on the latest security news. Stay more safe-ish.